Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sunday Oct 12th Sports Day with YUMI and family

Wow ... I guess my mind is totally preoccupied with my dad and what is going on with him back home in MN. I just realized I totally forgot to tell about my fun day last weekend when I spent all day Sunday with my Costco friends Maggie, Toru and their little daughter Yumi at her schools sports day. It is a Catholic Preschool and Kindergarten center. It was GORGEOUS weather and a perfect Indian summer day with high 70 degree temps... I actually came home with a bit of a sunburn.
I enjoyed relay races, parent and tot games, dancing with the 78 year old lady principal and a game of musical chairs with all the moms.
We too enjoyed some good sticky rice treats Toru's mom made for us for lunch. Afterwards we went to Costco and then they dropped me off at home and we had some ramen soap, crackers, veggies and dessert before they went home
It was a great day.

No comments: