Thursday, July 31, 2008

JULY 31, 2008 We are headed back to Japan

Konnichiwa
Well it is a rainy and very dark morning here in Minnesota. The thunder is rolling in the sky above, CJ is off having coffee with a friend and I am finishing the last of my computer stuff before packing it in my backpack and heading off to the airport.
We have had a nice week back here with family and friends and are once again excited to get back to Japan and see where our adventures will take us in the coming month of August.
I was able to see and chat with a few family and friends over lunches, dinners and on the telephone while I was home this week and that was nice.
I too, was busy with errands, gift buying, massage and chiro appointments, yard work etc.
The kids are back in their respective cities and adjusting to us leaving again, jobs, school, their own travels....
I am happy to hear many of you are keeping up with us on this blog and I hope I have some more fun stories to share again soon
Sayonara...until we meet again in Yokohama
Slick-san and Chuck-san

No comments: