Thursday, August 21, 2008

Aug 21-22, 08 ..getting caught up Honduras paper work

Just popping by to say HI to those of you I know that check this daily. Sorry I have been kind of busy and tied up reading about Fuji and trying to get my padrino/sponsorship information updated on the computer and organized in my files. Haven't left the house since Wednesday.
It has been very cool as of yesterday and today ,or at least it feels that way as it is about 30 degrees lower in temperature. I think it is in the high 70's today and cloudy. It started out very clear and sunny at 5am this morning. Yep, I am now an early riser and go to bed at 10:30 pm if I can keep my eyes open that long. I guess I finally succumbed to CJ's time clock. haha
Had rain again last night. It has been very nice to work in the office with the windows open, even though it does get a bit noisy at times with the construction machines running out front. The earth is shaking the last couple of days too, and at first I thought it was an earthquake, but my guess it is just the vibration from the machines. I heard we had did have one in Tokyo on Wednesday when I was probably on the train coming back from the embassy...I never felt a thing.
Tomorrow CJ and I are hoping and planning to go and climb Mt. Fuji-san if the weather holds out. CJ is busy visiting local distributors today and will do a two day whirlwind trip to southern Japan somewhere next week. I will NOT go along as he is flying and taking 3 trains in 2 days. I don't call that fun.
In the first week of September though, we will be going to China for his work. I will go then for sure. The dates keep on changing, so I am not exactly sure what is up now. I will keep you posted on our departure and my adventures there as well, as I should have computer access at the hotel and CJ will most likely be busy with dinner meetings and such at night, so I will pretty much be on my own.
Well, I had better get up and go take a short walk just to get outside, some fresh air and up off this chair. Want my legs to work tomorrow for the big climb.
more updates soon...

No comments: